20 Years of Industry Experience
Corporate Solutions is the leading merger and acquisition advisory firm specializing in the trade show, consumer show and trade publishing industries. Our main focus is to represent buyers in the acquisition process and sellers in the divestiture process. We also provide business valuation services and conduct searches for senior level executive positions. We are known for personalized service and professional support at every step of the process. In an industry that runs on professional contacts and relationships, our 20 years of experience will serve you well.
Why Corporate Solutions is the perfect match
- We have the industry contacts and experience necessary to expedite the acquisition or divestiture process
- We know how to present financials appropriately in a sales situation. Such expertise often results in a higher selling price
- We perform in-depth multi-industry searches for qualified acquisition candidates
- We are skilled negotiators with proven results
- Our industry experience will benefit you in all types of transactions
- We handle all the details of the acquisition/divestiture process so you can continue to run your business
- We have an excellent reputation and track record
You need a professional advisor for the acquisition / divestiture process who knows the industry, has the inside contacts, and has long-term experience with these complex transactions. The financial rewards and risks are high for making the right decisions at the right time. Corporate Solutions is the missing piece for answers, action and results. You can trust their successful track record and satisfied clients. They manage every step of the process so you can focus on managing the day to day operations of your business.
- Nick Curci, the President of the company, has over 20 years of experience in the trade show and publishing business. As a Principal and the Chief Financial Officer of Full Circle Media Corporation, he helped the company more than triple in size in eight years to nearly $40 million in sales with a portfolio of 35 trade shows and four magazine titles until the company was sold in 1995.
- Corporate Solutions has closed 91 acquisition and divestiture transactions with a total deal value over $1 Billion. The company has represented both buyers and sellers in all types of transactions.
- Corporate Solutions has sold 363 trade shows, 128 consumer shows, 119 trade magazines and 357 websites for its clients .
- Corporate Solutions has been retained by several publishing and trade show management companies to perform financial and operational consulting services.
- The company has been retained by numerous exhibition related companies to recruit for experienced executives in the Northeast, placing more than 15 professionals annually.
- Corporate Solutions has sold more consumer shows than any other merger and acquisition advisory firm in the United States.
- Corporate Solutions has been retained for numerous consulting assignments relating to market assessments and research reporting on the trade show industry.
- Nick has been hired as an expert witness in several trade show industry related legal disputes regarding trade show valuations.
- Nick also started a consumer show business in 2001 called Connecticut Expos. As the owner and operator, he has produced over 40 consumer shows in the State of Connecticut in the home and women’s markets over the past ten years.
- Nick is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the State of Connecticut (not currently licensed).
- Nick has been honored with two industry awards: “The 100 Most Influential People in the Trade Show Industry” by Trade Show Week (2006 and 2008) and “FOLIO Most Influential People in the Media Industry” by FOLIO Magazine in 2007.
- Nick is very often quoted in trade publications including Trade Show Executive Magazine, Expo Magazine, FOLIO Magazine and the former Trade Show Week publication as an industry expert regarding M&A trade show related topics.
- Nick has been a speaker at industry conventions (NACS and SISO) as an expert in the field of trade and consumer show valuations.
- The company has an excellent reputation and is well known throughout the trade show and publishing community. The company actively participates in professional associations and prides itself on exceeding client expectations.
- Society of Independent Show Organizers (SISO)
- National Association of Consumer Shows (NACS)
Why Corporate Solutions is a better solution than using the large investment banking firms
When you retain Corporate Solutions for acquisition or divestiture purposes, you will work directly with the principal, not a less experienced associate. He provides the highest level of professional service, not just to your company, but also to all the industry contacts he makes while representing your company. He will personally guide you through the entire process, explaining every step of the way.
Results we help our clients achieve:
- Bringing buyers and sellers together
- Realize maximum value from a divestment
- Create strategic alliances
- Increase sales and market share
- Enhance return-on-investment
- Diversify assets
- Maximize profits